Enter 2017 High School National Economics Challenge
Welcome to the 2017 Kentucky EconChallenge Competition
The Challenge is about to begin:
- January 10th , 2017 - Teacher Registration Begins - Come to econchallenge.unl.edu and register.
- March 1st-March 30th, 2017- Online Qualifier Competition - Teams login and face the Challenge!
- April 11th, 2017- State winner is announced.
- April 25th, 2017- State winners participate in the online semi-final.
- May 20-22, 2017 - National Competition in New York, NY - Semifinal Winners fly free to Nationals.
Compete against teams from across the state in this great academic challenge.
- Teachers- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard, the EconChallenge ONLINE! Will test you and your knowledge of Economics.
Every student and teacher in Kentucky are invited to compete in the EconChallenge. Teachers are encouraged to create as many student teams as they'd like so every student has a chance to participate in the online qualification round.
Students compete in two divisions - David Ricardo for students new to Economics and Adam Smith for AP & IB students as well as those who have competed in previous years. The top teams in each division will be invited to participate in the online National Semi-final round.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The EconChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across Kentucky in an exciting and fun competition.
The two schools with the top scores will receive awards.
The first place team will receive $300 per team, and their teacher will also receive $300.
Second place team will receive $200 per team, and their teacher will receive $200 also.
Schools with multiple teams can only win one prize.
SPONSORED BY CENTRAL BANK.
Visit this URL to Register and Gain Teacher and Student Access: